• The World's No.1 Carding Forum. You can contact to admin for any query ICQ: & Jabber :@Jabber.at

Carding And Introducing Good Fast Carding Real And Legit Methods WorldWide.

Discussion in 'Banking And Carding' started by cardhouse, Oct 2, 2019.

1. cardhouse

cardhouse Registered User Deeptor Member

Male
    CARDING

iPHONE ORDERS AND IF YOU PAY FEW UPFRONT WILL SHIP 5 PIECES OF IPHONE X YOU SELL THEM AND SEND ME 25/% OF WHAT YOU SOLD ONES YOU PAY ME MY 25% I WILL DO 10-15 IPHONE. THE FIRST DEAL I TAKE 100$ UPFRONT BECAUSE WE HAVE TO BUILD TRUST. EVEN IF YOU RUN WITH MY PHONES THE 100$ WON’T HURT MUCH BUT IF YOU WISE AND SEND ME MY MONEY AS U SAID WE STAY AND DO MORE BUSINESS. RIPPERS STAY WAY!!!

iPhone deal is simple you can proved me address you pay few btc or pm instead of me doing 1 or 2 iPhones I can use 1 account to place more than 5-12pcs to 1 address after you sell them you send me 25% and of this deal goes good that means we can work as partners ... We can maybe work on bank to bank transfer we share easy cash and I card a lot or items like watches and laptops as well...

Please Take this Note down !!!

I card iPhone - Laptop - Camera ship to home and store pick up -- Im not going to use my own money to place order for you

if we never done any business before,You pay btc i use it to do your work after you pick it you sell it and send my cut ..

If you cant invest on your self don't come in my inbox with I should do 1 order if im real !!WTF !!!How will i use account

for 1 iphone whiles i can do more than 8pcs with 1 account (doesn't make sense) And if you think or don't trust me

don't hit my inbox to waste your own TIME -- I got people i work with and everyday each day i get paid easy

But even sea takes more water when it rain --- Join my team it aint about money only but we share Ideas and share

money!!!

I’m Offering Transfers services and Looking for a long term legit buyers to make money together

PayPal Transfers,CashApp Transfer ,Skrill Transfer ,Venmo Transfer ,Blockchain Loading / Bitcoin

We also Got a huge cc data for our customers .We provide Good and Credit Cards And FULLZ

HELLO WORLDWIDE AM DOING CARDING TO EVERY AVAILABLE ADDRESS JUST DROP YOUR ADDRESS FOR LONG TERM BUSINESS NO RIPPING SKILLS

Pᴇʀғᴏʀᴍɪɴɢ Oʀᴅᴇʀs

$300/$400/$600-ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 11/11pro/11pro Max

$120- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ X/XS/XS-MAX/XR

$110- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 8+

$100 - ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 8

$90- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 7+

$80- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 7

$70- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 6s+

$$60- ɪPʜᴏɴᴇ 6s

$150 - ɪPᴀᴅ Pʀᴏ

$100 - ɪPᴀᴅ Mɪɴɪ 4

$350 - Mᴀᴄʙᴏᴏᴋ Pʀᴏ