Carding forum, Carder forum, Altenen, Cashapp method
Status
Not open for further replies.
TINND

TINND

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
CARDING THE NEW IPHONE 11 PRO, new GOOGLE PIXEL 4, SAMSUNG GALAXY 10+, etc.

I Am Professional Carder Of All Electronic Items,I Am Very Well Specialized To Order Items From,(bestbuy,
Walmart,homedepot,amazon,ebay,etc..)you can give me link to your item and i will card for you.
My items are factory unlocked they work everywhere in the word, i can ship to any country,no customs duty or additional taxes.

*CARDNG AND SHIPPING TO YOUR DOOR STEP/STORE PICK UP
-IPHONE 11 PRO
-SAMSUNG GALAXY s10+
-new GOOGLE PIXEL 4
-AIR CONDITIONER
-FRIDGES...etc

NOTICE;
*I can card almost any site, at any price to any country,and i can brag about it that my method is the safest so far 100%
*I use my skills on carding to card iphones products,i have them in my drop store and am selling them at the best price
*I can ship the to any part of the world and delivery time will depend on part of the world you want them shipped to.
*I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/USPS/Express/EMS or any other shipping company that works in your country.

P.S: I HAVE ALREADY CARDED ITEM ALWAYS IN STOCK READY TO BE DELIVERED TO WHOEVER READY TO BUY THE AROUND, let's get ready for christmas, its few days ahead!

Buck$$

Buck$$

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
I need this pixel 4 so badly.tried my best on couple websites didn’t work out so am getting one from you the soonest I can cos it’s obvious you hackers knows best right.

S

Sakanijoy

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
I need this pixel 4 so badly.tried my best on couple websites didn’t work out so am getting one from you the soonest I can cos it’s obvious you hackers knows best right.
Add me on this Icq... or telegram...Sakani50

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Yexaca

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
You on some fire @TINND my 3phones are getting delivered in 3 days or probably within 48hrs, I’ll keep the update guys :)

A

Albertinho

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
my friend hoping you can ship Italy milan my address how safe it is?

S

Sakanijoy

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
TINND

TINND

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
TINND

TINND

Deeptor Member
Reaction score

WE HAD A GOOD DEAL ENDING, when items are finally in don’t hesitate and let us know.

Y

Yexaca

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
indeed you the best using your service a while now, my phones here now finally this x'mas getting booming already and as far you will be around bro supply

robbin

robbin

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
hey seen all the good news cant we strike a great deal now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom