Deeptor Carding Site Support ICQ: 458761(English Support Only)

Feedback++ Feedback Ronnie D

MiGroaster

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
This Seller does a very diligent job and he is able to respond quickly he is a good Wu transfers provider that one can work with in the long run. His price list is very cheap and have strong rules and the work put in is serious So overall it is a good work . Enjoying my $3000 wu transfer now lol

Ronnie D'souza

Trusted Seller
VIP Carder
Reaction score
Thanks and congratulations to all my happy and rich customers for trusting on me and my services. Im taking fresh orders again so hurry up guys and grab your Dollars. Prices are fixed as per mention in price list so please dont bargain and time wasters will be block immediately. Old customers can contact me on whatsapp group for immediate response and dealings.

zubi00675

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
He is honest seller, i'm his customer since last 3 months and i'm getting Wu and paypal transfers from him successfully on my different fake accounts and drop person addresses he is a best carding expert and he teach me the good ways of cashout

Ronnie D'souza

Trusted Seller
VIP Carder
Reaction score
He is honest seller, i'm his customer since last 3 months and i'm getting Wu and paypal transfers from him successfully on my different fake accounts and drop person addresses he is a best carding expert and he teach me the good ways of cashout
Thanks for adding your vouch.

gendyou

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
wonderful dealing

gangts1

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
Wow cool im interested

Siejsto

Deeptor Member
Reaction score