FREE GIFTCARDS AMAZON METHODS

Discussion in 'Deep web' started by Paickon, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Paickon

Paickon Registered User Deeptor Member

CRUSADERS IS THE BEST I MADE 9500$ on cash app ALOT OF CASH WITH HIM ON CASH APP AND CARDING BUSINESS
    JOIN HIS CHANNEL AND GET FREE LOGS AND LEARN CARDING

FREE LIVE CC GIVEAWAYS
    FREE APPLE LOGS
    FREE GIFTCARDS
    FREE WORKING FULLZ
    FREE DUMPS + PIN
    FREE DUMPS
    FREE WORKING PAYPAL LOGS
    FREE SKILL VERIFIED ACCOUNT
    STOP SENDING MONEY TO RIPPERS SO FAST JOIN
    MOREOVER HE IS DOING FAKE IDS

Hangout : Hardgrind120@gmail.com

CHANNEL LINK : https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFgeEcVwM4xv0F5ROQ

Dulling33000 and realbaandx like this.
  2. realbaandx

realbaandx Registered User Deeptor Member

Thanks bro i m joining now hope it legit and great

3. Dulling33000

Dulling33000 Registered User Deeptor Member

Need Paypal transfer bro

4. realbaandx

realbaandx Registered User Deeptor Member

@Gladiacrusaders admin has did the transfer to me 500$

5. Yaomdn

Yaomdn Registered User Deeptor Member

I need to try you bro head about you in other forum

6. dianabond

dianabond Registered User Deeptor Member

Hello i know you all are afraid of giving out your money on dark web beacuse of scammers and all.. but you need cc to card ...so i have decided to share my little secret..with you..this is how i get cc that i sell and cc that i use in carding too..

Now i have a phishing site ....its just a nirmal site that sells slim tea for fat people....well its a well designed website with customer care and a doctor consultation portal , very decent...so i go around the internet joining fitness forums..and then i post some nice fitness pictures and then i socialize with memebers then i tell them about the secret to my body...its just a tea i bought from some asian company...i would say ..then when they ask more i direct them to my site to talk with a consultant....now when yhey visitthe site ..they get in touch with the doctor..that is me and i engage them in a polite discussion..and then i urge them to buy and that ill give them their first pack for free... So they go ahead and try to purchase one pack then they put in all thier cc details..FRIM CARD NUMBER TO ZIP CODE TO BILLING ADDRESS TO APARTMENT NUMBER... Now after putting in all these details and they try to pay ...the site shows them a processing page for some time then shows an error....that their card has been declined maybe beacuse of insufficient funds or it isn't 3d enabled....so they try again..then it shows the same error....now they text the customer support as to why its not going through then we advise them to use another card...NOW THAT'S TWO CARDS FOR YOU.....meanwhile all the card details that are put in are being store in a hidden database for you to access later....when the client has tried and tried they just get frustrated and leave....... sometimes they even try their friends cards...more for you....now give a week gap before you try to bill the card so that they wont suspect your site at all......and thats it now you can get your own cards and now you can target rich people for higher card balance ...perfect isnt it...

If you dont have time to program the site or you aren't a programmer, i have copies of sites i can sell to you...it cost between 50 - 200 dollars depending in how you want your site to look...

You can hit me up for proof...any data you put into my site ill tell it to you without you telling me ...

MY DEMO SITE...WWW.HERBALSLIMMINGTEA.ASIA

You can contact me on my email...

dianabond@protonmail.com

Or on signal messaging app @ valobrian

Strictly business only

I also have percent cardable gift card site .. but thats for paid clients

7. Tankerd

Tankerd Registered User Deeptor Member

Does this have steam?

8. dmpseffect

dmpseffect Registered User Deeptor Member

nice one bro,keep up the enviable