• The World's No.1 Carding Forum. You can contact to admin for any query ICQ: 458761

Hello Deeptor interested in getting your own ATM SKIMMER GSM RECEIVER? (lets chat on ICQ; @Lickr09)

Discussion in 'Hello World !! - Deeptor Darknet Forums' started by Lickrweisze, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Lickrweisze

Lickrweisze Registered User Deeptor Member

interested in getting your own ATM SKIMMER GSM RECEIVER?
    ATM Skimming without any physical contact. This Skimmer will work without a physical connection to ATM/POS Machine. This product is our best-seller,
    and is most popular credit card skimming device Worldwide.

Jonorul likes this.
  2. Lickrweisze

Furthermore;
    Our GSM skimmer is more advanced than the previous generations of ATM Skimmers and also what makes this device more appealing to people is that DDA Cards( Chip Cards) has been cracked since 2015 however many people do not know except those who are deep into the ATM Carding system. ( also have in stock; dumps+pin tr1,tr2 ATM withdrawal ) ICQ|| @Lickr09

3. Nino

Nino Registered User Deeptor Member

Male
    It’s amazing for me I’ll be expecting the gsm device in 2days let see What happens by then

4. Phlip

Phlip Registered User Deeptor Member

Male
    you have access to wire bank transfers, my friend explained to me how he got best tool emv from your team and i decided to take on banking deals with you if you have that too

5. Lickrweisze

Owing the GSM receiver, you are able to skim your own dumps+pin and other ATM data details using our device by all these reasonable and certified reasons... kindly chat with us via ICQ; lickr09 Or Email; leliukio@gmail.com

6. Lickrweisze

right, about all what you heard...

7. Buck$$

Buck$$ Registered User Deeptor Member

Male
  8. Phlip

Male
    like we discussed fam, you gonna stay my all time seller especially for this Christmas and beyond after the first wire hits my acct then i know your completely reliable

9. Phlip

Male
    nice meeting you and glad striking my first deal here. here to stay

10. Jonorul

Jonorul Registered User Deeptor Member

Male
    did you just say its working without a physical touch to the atm?whooo! shit is A1
    buying it asap how do you handle business?

11. Alida

Alida Registered User Deeptor Member

My machine started working like magic already and because of where it’s placed.... can’t thank you enough for this great opportunity