Carding forum, Carder forum, Altenen, Cashapp method
Darkconnection

Darkconnection

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
In these 2 package you will find 300 real passport scans, IDs, utility bills and also thousands of fake IDs, passports, bills and other documents you'll need for carding/fraud. They're both editable. You can buy the fake pack for $15 and the real pack for $10. If you want them both, you'll pay only $20.
This is a limited offer and I'll won't sell these for this price after 2 weeks from today.

S

scans_service

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
what country you have

Z

zzz1178

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
ICQ?

M

Meth man36

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
In these 2 package you will find 300 real passport scans, IDs, utility bills and also thousands of fake IDs, passports, bills and other documents you'll need for carding/fraud. They're both editable. You can buy the fake pack for $15 and the real pack for $10. If you want them both, you'll pay only $20.
This is a limited offer and I'll won't sell these for this price after 2 weeks from today.
U got Canadian info?

adrianthekingofaces

adrianthekingofaces

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
hmmm

B

babyman

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
Are u still in business?

D

Drdre

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
U still in business

S

sikonana

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
Hello add me one skype

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kotik

Deeptor Member
Reaction score
Ok

Top Bottom